Monday, May 27, 2013

7 Quick Takes (#8) Cool News Edition

--- 1 ---
This is a couple days late because I was traveling this weekend. I've left MO where I've been for the past month visiting friends and family to go back to NY. I'm homesick already. Anything to cheer me up. :(


--- 2 ---

 
This momma braved the tornado that hit Moore, OK while in the hospital, in full-blown labor. 
--- 3 ---

 
This baby was saved by a 3-D printer. Ain't modern medicine cool?
--- 4 ---

 
Say it with me: Awwwwwwww... This guy made an engagement ring that could light up whenever he was near her. 
--- 5 ---

 
I know it isn't very Christ-like of me, but I can't help feeling good about this. The founder of Girls Gone Wild was convicted for false imprisonment and assault. He is exposed once again as the piece of work that he is. I hope he someday realizes how completely immoral it is to take advantage of drunk women to make a buck. 
--- 6 ---
 
Maybe we can learn a few things from Japan about how to treat mothers in the workforce.
--- 7 ---
 
I think we could all learn a thing or two from this woman. She didn't look in a mirror for a year, including her own wedding day. In our culture which is so obsessed with looking good, I think we could all benefit from covering a few mirrors.
 
For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I want to know.

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Blog Archive